Cellulite affects more than 80 percent of women – from all shapes and sizes – in Singapore. It’s most common in the thighs, but is also present on the buttocks, legs and stomach area. Luckily, this beauty problem can now be solved. To manage your cellulite problems, use these simple and easy home remedies.
- Cayenne Powder. Not only will cayenne powder assist you in eliminating cellulite, it’ll also help you lose some weight. It increases the blood circulation and metabolism, removes the toxins and naturally heats the body from the inside.
To make this natural remedy, simply add the juice of a freshly squeezed lemon, a teaspoon of finely grated ginger, two teaspoons of cayenne powder and a glass of warm water. Mix everything well and enjoy the drink twice a day. Use this remedy for a month or two, then take a one month breather before continuing the treatment. When you finally reach your ideal skin tone and weight, just drink it once or twice a week.
- Ground coffee has long been proven to be healthy. More than just increasing the blood circulation to keep the body and skin healthy, ground coffee can also be used as an exfoliating scrub to remove the dead skin cells.
To do this, you’ll need three tablespoons of sugar, two tablespoons of coconut oil and 1/4 cup of ground coffee beans. Mix the ingredients together to create a paste, and with a small amount, massage it into the affected area for several minutes then rinse it off with warm water. Perform this twice or thrice a week, or daily if desired.
- Apple Cider Vinegar. Cider vinegar has long been known as a great cellulite fighter. It is rich in calcium, magnesium, minerals and potassium, which assists in fighting cellulite while getting rid of the toxins in the body. You can use it as a drink or as a body scrub.
To use it as a drink, simply mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with a teaspoon of honey. Drink it twice a day, daily. For the apple cider scrub, mix one part of the vinegar with two parts of water then add some honey (optional), and apply to the area to be treated. Leave it on for thirty minutes before rinsing with warm water. Use the scrub twice a day or until you reach the result that you want.
- Dry Brushing and Coconut Oil. One of the popular and widely used combination among the home remedies for cellulite is dry skin brushing and moisturizing with virgin coconut oil. This method is so effective since it tightens the epidermis and helps in breaking up the toxic materials that cellulite is made of.
- Omega-3 Rich Foods. It is believed that the consumption of wrong kinds of fats is what causes cellulite to appear – and that consuming enough amounts of omega-3 fatty acids will aid in reducing appearance of cellulites over time. Either way, fat soluble vitamins and omega-3 are essential for the body, so it won’t hurt to try it out. Add some fermented cod liver oil into your daily diet for healthier skin.
- Vegetables and Fruits. Another easy way to eliminate cellulite is by eating healthy foods. Fill your diet with fruits and vegetables not only to stay healthy, but also to lose some weight and keep your body well hydrated. Just make sure that you shed off weight steadily since losing weight too quickly could result to loss of muscles instead of cellulite.
- Workout Activities. Yes, time may not be always on your side, but if you want to get rid of cellulite – and want to achieve your dream body – you’ll have to learn to make some time for exercising. Find an exercise routine or an activity that’ll target the area of your body affected by cellulite.
If you have cellulite on your stomach, then body twists, crunches and leg raises are the ideal exercise routines for you. For cellulites in the thigh area, leg exercises are ideal. For the arms, try swimming, push ups, pull ups and more.
Getting rid of your cellulite problem is quite easy. Just be disciplined enough to eat healthy foods and perform your exercise routine, and you’ll surely be rewarded with a fit and cellulite-free body.