Despite the hectic schedule, you should give time for the family. If you finally filed for a vacation leave to spend time with your family, you should plan for fun activities. It doesn’t have to be an overseas travel. You can stay here in Singapore and still have a good time.
You should consider staycations. Family staycations are appealing because it is less expensive but fun. Here are some activities things that you can consider when you staycations:
- Backyard camping: You haven’t tried backyard camping. Now is the perfect time to try it. You can cook and set up a camp in your backyard. If you do not have a backyard, you can go to camping sites. Do not forget your mosquito repellent.
- Strolling in the park: There are many beautiful parks here in Singapore. It is time that you take advantage of it. Why not stroll in the park with the family? You can also consider biking. Your kids will surely be happy.
- Flying a kite and picnicking: If you are going to the park, you should consider picnic. You can also get your kids to join your fly your kite.
- Movie marathon: If you want to stay at home, you can simply lounge and enjoy movies with the family. Before that, do not forget the popcorns, chips and sodas. This is a fun thing to do for catching up.
- Play indoor games: After watching movies, you can play indoor games like board and card games.
Actually, there are many things that you can do. The important thing is whatever you do or wherever you go, the family is happy.