Having white teeth may not be important to other Singaporeans but if you constantly face different people, you will eventually wish you have white teeth. Having white teeth is no brainer these days. If you have lots of extra money, you can go directly to your dentist and demand it. However, if money is an issue, you can always rely on natural remedy.
Natural remedies include foods that can actually help white your teeth. Oh yes, you heard it right. You can munch your way to whiter and beautiful teeth. Here are some foods that you should consider:
- Strawberries: Eating strawberries is inconvenient because its juice can stain however its powers in whitening your teeth can make a difference at the end of the day. Strawberries contain malic acid which is capable to whiten teeth. Malic acid can remove the stains in the surface. The stains will make your teeth look aged and dark.
- Cauliflower: This food will inspire more chewing. Chewing is good for the production of saliva. Saliva is beneficial because it can wash away discoloration that accumulated on the enamel’s surface.
- Broccoli: Broccoli can help by creating a protection for the tooth enamel. For best cleansing solution, you should consider raw broccoli.
- Pineapple: Of all foods, pineapple is known as the only one that contains bromelain. Bromelain is famous because of its cleansing and anti-inflammatory properties. If given by pina colada, you should not deny it.
- Carrots: Carrots are famous for its water content. Body conscious people love carrots because they are perfect for the waistline. Apart from that, carrots can help whiten teeth by encouraging saliva production. Saliva can actually sweep away food debris as well as strengthening your gums.
- Cheese: Another food to consider is cheese. Cheese is good for the teeth because it is rich in protein and calcium. These can protect the tooth enamel. Cheese also contains lactic acid that can prevent decaying of tooth.
- Apples: It is true than an apple a day keeps the doctor away (including dentists). If you chew apples for a whole, it will stimulate saliva. You know the importance of saliva as it can wash away food debris on your teeth.
- Yoghurt: Yoghurt works similarly with cheese but it is your healthy choice. If you do not want to get fat, yoghurt is the best food to eat. It contains phosphorus and calcium that can neutralize acid and re-mineralize enamel.
There is nothing wrong aspiring for white and beautiful teeth. If your teeth are already white and beautiful, you should take care of it.